Mt. Desert Island Adult Education is proud to partner with the Learning Resources Network (UGotClass), the largest lifelong learning association in the world, to provide you with high quality online courses. Get the most up-to-date information from instructors who are nationally known experts in their field. Ask your questions and share your experiences with others from all over North America without changing your daily schedule.
With courses for managers, entrepreneurs, K-12 teachers, parents. emerging leaders, and executives, we're confident that there's a course for everyone! These learner-focused courses boast a satisfaction rating of 96%, so you know they're worth it.
Learning online is easy and fun. Here's what you need to know:
1. You can participate anytime, day or night. Log in from your home, office, or anywhere else you find yourself!
2. Participate as much or as little as you like. Presentations and Reading assignments are divided into weekly units available in the classroom for you to watch at your convenience.
3. No additional software is required. All you need is the web browser on an internet connected device.
4. Your instructor will log in several times per week to answer question and spark discussion with you and the other participants.
5. All courses are available for continuing education units - check with your employer to see if they'll cover your course fees.
Want to learn more? Visit our website or call 288-4703 if you need assistance accessing the website.
Posted by Anne Patterson on August 23, 2016